Designed by D. Taylor Enterprises LLC, Team Execution Training is an interactive workshop that engages participants to Self-Assess, gain new perspective toward their Strengths and corresponding blind spots, as well as learn how to best Communicate with others. Participants will walk away with greater clarity on how each individual's role uniquely contributes to the organization's mission and driven to bring about greater team results.
According to fundamental DISC research, there are four personality types present in any given organization. Each style has different communication and motivation triggers. Therefore, the Productivity and Engagement of each team member is dependent upon how often their preferred language or communication style is referenced and spoken to through the various components of the work. When these unique systems are absent. the following challenges will occur.
- Employee or Entrepreneur Turnover rates reach all-time high
- Disengaged Team and Workforce
- Role Confusion, Stress Culture & Burnout
- Conflict in Communication & Ineffective Leadership Style
- Increase Self-Awareness & Maximize Potential
- Clarity, Role Awareness & Structure of Each Personality Style
- Developing World Class Habits & Strategies for Self-Mastery
- Leadership Effectiveness & Building Thriving Relationships
- Improve Decision Making Capacity in Pressure Situations
- Systems Management- Enhancing Time & Process
- Reduce Stree & Improve Mental & Emotional Health
- Overcoming subconscious programming & Strategies for Intervention
REGISTER FOR THE LATEST WORKSHOP TODAY!
We'd love to get to know you and what you're looking for.